Friday 18 December 2015

Some Thoughts..

Evening all, or by time you read this it'll be the morning - ah it is!

Heading up towards the most chaotic part of the year for me - and potentially the most rewarding - with four gigs in just under two weeks - and having turned down a further one to have some quality time away from thinking about any firm of work!

On the djing front - the place where I'm sort of resident has installed the CDJ-900 nexus set which has changed how I'm going into doing my sets down there now - instead of lugging my mac and my s4 about - its all about a 64gb flash drive and rekordbox and voila - so that's rather good - it is though going to get to the point sooner rather than later when I'm going to be wanting some rekordbox compatible decks down here in the Surgery - so we need to work on that.

Day job keeps on plodding along - which is quite nice - though I'm back on the meds - though different ones to the man-boob enlarging Fluoxetine - which is a fucking relief!

Anyway I'm going to try and get some techno up on here between now and over the festive period - and hopefully my year mix will be avaliable to listen to as well - so ta ta for now!


- B on the iPhone 6s x

Location:Darby Place,Folkestone,United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment