Saturday 26 December 2015

Christmas With Bob

Well, Well, Well...

As I write I'm on my fifth quad vodka of the evening - on my own whilst all around me - friends, family are with their loved ones. Leaving yours truly on his tod - though I do wonder whether that's not a bad thing. Mother was constantly asking me through my sister whether I was alright when up there this morning for her birthday - of course I lied as standard.

This time of the year I much prefer being on my own as that way I'm less likely to have some sort of mental/emotional breakdown publically - whereas when I'm in the Surgery - I can be however I want to be - and there is fuck all any cunt can do or say about it.

I have Pan-Pot's ridiculously good remix of Bodzin's Zulu on the go at the moment - I have done several drafts for my year mix but it's ridiculously hard to cut down from 100 or so tracks - I may have to split it into two separate mixes - one commerical/mainstream and one more darker/underground. That's probably is what will happen. One should be avaliable tomorrow sometime as I'm too pissed to record it now - and it's too late to do it now, but there's about 40 tracks on that first mix - which will be a record for me on one recording - and I know in what order it's in so hopefully we'll have it done by midday tomorrow. Hopefully.

As for the more underground set - it maybe an Monday afternoon job to do - as it's going to be a great deal more intense to do justice as there has been so much quality techno out there - and it would have to be done in a way that it goes up and down like a roller coaster for key purposes.

As for the sale shopping - I'm a bit hesitant as I'm off to Secret Sundaze on NYD which I'm genuinely looking forward to - like I haven't with a night out since my first trip to Nation a good few years back. Talking about that Liverpudlian institution - massive love to those of you there as I watch Match Of The Day - its going to be a superb night based on what I've heard - if it wasn't for the non existent trains - I would've been there with you all!

B x


- B on the iPhone 6s x

No comments:

Post a Comment