Sunday 19 October 2014

The Weekend's Gone...

Evening,

Been quite a good weekend for me if I'm honest! Hammered Skuba on Friday night with my usual blend of old skool anthems and upfront cuts, and got rave reviews from the punters which is what really matters at the end of the day isn't it. Last night on the other hand didn't happen the way I was expecting! We got a call from the bar about midday on Saturday saying that they didn't want anyone to play there last night. So we went to Skuba to hang out with my boys and played solid House all evening long. Cannot complain with that!!

We take a break from the booth for a few weeks as we're heading to London on Saturday morning for one of the usual suspects' 40th birthday and going to seeing the mighty Simian Mobile Disco at XOXO so that should be entertaining and costly to the liver no doubt!

B xx

No comments:

Post a Comment