Thursday 21 August 2014

A Quick Update

Apologies for the lack of posts In the last few months or so, I have been immeasurable busy with both my day time job and my lil' bit on the side.  As well as that, I have been going through quite a shit time in regards to my demons upstairs which is somewhat fucking hilarious as there hasn't been any reason for me to be so fucking down. 

I've been playing every week for the last six months or so, with a regular residency at the Bank in Folkestone, which needs to be getting some serious promoting in the coming months as the bar has some potential, it just needs some TLC. 

In addition to that, there has been some gigs out of town including some weddings at a lovely farm outside Ashford - this weekend we've got a private gig for a subsidiary for the company that I work for - which gives a whole new complexion to the term mixing business with pleasure. Fuck yeah!!  Then we're off to SW4 on Saturday and then Saved 15 in Maidstone on Sunday. 

Forza!!

No comments:

Post a Comment