Sunday 27 October 2013

No Time To Think!!!

Evening fuckers!!

Been a very long while since the last post so thought whilst I'm in a reflective mood and in quite a bit of pain thanks to this cunting cramp in my right leg that I'd put a few thoughts together over what has been a ridiculously busy period. 

Although I have been only gigging every other week for the past couple of months it's very much is still go for me - I'm getting my collection sorted on Traktor after constant harassment by fellow DJs that it's a nightmare for them to use it - which is rather ironic as it's only me who is to be using it!!! Still could be worse! 

We've been getting offers for private gigs as well - got a 21st birthday party in early December to get sorted out - so that's slowly creeping up on us. We're going to see just how much money I'm able to save with the gigs I get given over the festive period before deciding our plans for next year. 

Gonna stop there as this pain is getting much too much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment