Monday 12 March 2012

New Promo Mix Pending!!!

Just a quick msg that I'm gonna do my promo mix for this month tomorrow afternoon - once I get back from work - have got an idea of what I'm going to do this month - just bought a load of new stuff - quite a bit for a Monday to be honest - which shows that there is a lot of quality coming out right now!!!!

There'll be a bit of everything that's influencing me right now, from Deep to Tech to Electro to Funky - that is how we fucking roll bitches!!!!

Also have done my second and third edit this evening which shows just how quick and easy they are to do, once you get your head around the parameters! And they are getting slightly better and better as I keep on doing them. The third edit tonight - has two somewhat different effects in it - you never know, you might hear it in March's Promo Mix!!!!

Nighty Night!!!
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment